Having trouble applying? Try the helpful hints in the Troubleshooting Guide below:
Important! As of January 2015 support for Internet Explorer 8 will be discontinued.
If your browser has the Pop-up Blocker setting enabled, you will need to add the internet address (or URL) of this site to your Web browser settings to ensure pop-up windows will display.
Internet Explorer or Firefox
- In Internet Explorer or Firefox, you may see the Information Bar (a pale yellow bar) appear just below the toolbars. This bar may warn you that a pop-up has been blocked.
- Select this bar and choose Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site to configure Internet Explorer or choose Allow pop-ups for ultipro.com to configure Firefox to allow pop-ups.
To enter Pop-Up Settings manually for Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- In the Address of website to allow, type the address (or URL) of the website that you want to allow pop-ups to display (for example, ultipro.com).
- Select the Add button. Make sure ultipro.com appears in the Allowed sites list.
- Select Close and then OK to go back to the Internet Explorer main window.
To enter Pop-Up Settings manually for Firefox
- Open Firefox and select Tools > Options.
- Select Content.
- Check the Block Pop-up windows box.
- Select Exceptions to enter any website that you want to allow pop-ups to display (for example, ultipro.com).
- Select Allow to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Select Close to go back to the Firefox main window.
To enter pop-up settings manually from a site for Chrome
- At the end of the address bar, select the pop-up blocker icon.
- Select the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always show pop-ups from [site]. The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To always allow pop-ups from a particular site for Chrome
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy, select the Content Settings button.
- Under Pop-ups, select Manage exceptions.
- Enter a website name (for example: ultipro.com) and select Allow from the Behavior drop-down list.
- Select Done.
Allow Internet Cookies:
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools menu, and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to the level of privacy you prefer.
- In Firefox, select the Tools menu, and then select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- From the Firefox menu, select Use custom settings for history
- Select Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies