Summit Medical Group locations excel in overall patient experience, according to patient surveys conducted by SurveyVitals.
The composite score for 13 Summit Medical Group locations ranked in the top 10 percent for overall best patient experience for 2016 among healthcare providers nationwide that use SurveyVitals.
In addition, Summit Medical Group’s overall composite score for all 55-plus locations is 4.79 out of 5 stars.
“Superior patient experience is a top priority for Summit Medical Group, and this ranking is significant because it’s an honor we earned through direct feedback from our patients across East Tennessee,” Summit Medical Group CEO Ed Curtis said. “It’s a reflection of the hard work of our physicians, advanced practitioners and staff, and their dedication to providing the highest quality of patient care.
“The locations named in the top 10 percent and Summit’s overall outstanding score exemplify our commitment and the caliber of healthcare we provide in the region.”
The 13 locations ranked in the top 10 percent for overall best patient experience in 2016 include:
- Farragut Family Practice
- Greeneville Family Medicine
- Greeneville Internal Medicine & Family Practice
- Kenneth C. Reese, MD (Knoxville)
- Philip Thwing, MD (Greeneville)
- Powell Family Physicians
- Punam Bhandari, MD (Knoxville)
- Rockwood Medical Associates
- Summit Medical Group Morristown
- Summit Medical Group at Deane Hill
- Summit Medical Group at Northshore
- Summit Medical Group Concord at Lenoir City
- Summit Medical Group at Newport
The scores are calculated by short patient satisfaction questionnaires conducted for Summit Medical Group and other provider groups by SurveyVitals and completed Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2016.